What a concept. Same ingredients you served for Christmas except now you get the goodies with the french fries.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 6 tbsp. flour
- 2 x 10 oz. undiluted beef consomme cans
- enough homemade french fries to serve 4 (be generous)
- 2 cups leftover turkey, diced and warmed up
- 1 cup frozen peas, warmed up * optional
- 1 pkg (300 g) cheese curds
- 2 cups cranberry sauce
In a saucepan, melt the butter and, with a wooden spoon, stir in the flour to make a roue.
Whisk in the consomme and increase the heat until it has boiled and become thickened. Reduce to low heat and cook for 5 minutes.
In 4 large bowls, divide the fries first, then add the turkey, peas and cranberry sauce. Over the top cover with cheese curds and now add the gravy.
Whoops! I did say to use large bowls. YUM!