Mint is out…..this is a super, duper relish to serve with lamb. Easy to make and best of all, no cooking to do.
- 6-8 fresh apricots, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 roasted red pepper, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. minced shallot
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dark brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
- pinch of ground coriander
- pinch of salt
Okay, now the tough part…mix all together, cover and store in the refrigerator until dinner. Slice the lamb, put some relish in a bowl with a spoon and let everyone add as much as they wish.