Due to the fact I am of Irish descent, we always hold a dinner in the honour of my Pop and St. Patrick. Neighbours and friends have certainly consumed such meals. Tonight, it is not as elaborate but still will be super-duper delicious.
I wasn’t sure if I should just give you the menu today and the recipes and pictures tomorrow.
Okay, I have really thought it over and you get the menu today plus pictures of the table. How’s that for a compromise? You can see by the settings, no one gets away with NOT participating.
- Fresh Shrimp with homemade seafood sauce
- Hazelnut/Date crackers with Cheddar Cheese Cream Cheese
- Best Green Pea Soup you will ever eat with a
- Lacy Cheese Garnish
- Guinness Beef Stew
- Soda Buns
- Blood Orange Creme Brulee
- Assorted Wine/Cooler/Beer
That should give you some idea what is being served. Lucky friends, lucky us.