When in the South of France a couple of years ago, we ate this salad often. It really is delicious and certainly healthy. This will serve 6 people.
- 1 1/2 lbs. new potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. asparagus OR fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing, divided
- 1 tbsp. fresh Thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp. lemon zest (freshly grated)
- 12 oz. cooked tuna
- 8 cups baby spring mix lettuce
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 jar (12 oz.) of marinated artichoke quarters, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- pinch of a T scan seasoning blend
- 6 hard boiled eggs, quartered
In a pot of water over high heat, boil the potatoes until fork tender (10 minutes). Add the asparagus or beans during the last 2 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water until cool.
In a large bowl, combine the dressing, thyme and zest and set aside. Line a platter with the lettuce. In another bowl, toss together the tuna, the remaining 6 ingredients and the potato mixture; add 1/4 cup of dressing and arrange all this over the lettuce. Top with the eggs, and serve with the remaining dressing on the side.