No matter what the big game is for, football, soccer, hockey etc. when everyone gathers around the television, be sure you are prepared with the chips, dips, crackers, chili, buns, beer, beer and oh, yeah, beer.
This is one dip that will not be left behind and it is served hot.
- 1 lb. large lump crabmeat, (make sure no shells remain)
- 1 cup Jalapeno Jack Cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup good Parmesan cheese
- 4 roasted garlic cloves, broken up
- 3 tbsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper
- lots of crackers
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Chop the crabmeat coarsely. Mix all the ingredients in a prepared casserole dish until thoroughly mixed and stir in the crab. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot.
The cheers will not be for a goal scored. No siree! It will be for rhe crab dip.