All credit for this recipe is from The Best of Bridge group. We have used this for years and as we are celebrating, with our kids and grandkids, our 30th Wedding Anniversary, I wanted to use it again. The 2020 Covid 19 year took a toll on everyone for sure.
- 2 lbs. Frozen Hash Browns
- 1 500 ml carton sour cream
- 2 tins cream of mushroom soup (Campbell’s)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- light sprinkle of onion powder
- parmesan cheese (or asiago)
Thaw the potatoes slightly for easier mixing. First mix the listed 6 ingredients and place in a 9″ x 13″ basking dish. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours.
This will serve 8-10 people. Double it if there are more. I think I will.
Serving can be Brunch, Lunch or Dinner. Depends on you. But be sure to say “Thank you Ladies