This salad can be doubled if serving for company, but if only for two (one) it is delicious, easy and quick to make.
- 4 cups of spring mix greens
- 4 slices lean prosciutto, torn in small, bite size pieces
- 1 ripe mango (peeled, pitted and sliced in wedges)
- 1 ripe papaya (peeled, seeds removed, sliced)
- 150 grams fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fig balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
Arrange the greens, prosciutto and fruit on your prettiest salad plate or bowl. Top with the cheese, and sprinkle the pecans over the salad. You probably won’t need all the greens, but is there if this is going to be the main course, as in a luncheon.
Whisk together the remaining ingredients and drizzle over the salad, serving immediately.
Now you know why it is so special….yummmmmm