These make a great weekend lunch. Simple and everyone loves chicken caesar anything.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- pinch of salt and pepper
Place all the ingredients into a food processor and puree until smooth. Chill until ready to use.
- 12 chicken tenders
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 12 small tortillas
- 12 romaine heart leaves, rinsed and dried
- 12 bacon strips, cooked crisp
- 1 pkg. Provolone cheese, cut each one in 8 strips
Season the chicken and saute in a frypan over a medium high heat. Cook in the oil in 2 batches for 2 minutes each side.
Lay the lettuce leaves on each tortilla, add a chicken tender, 4 strips of cheese and a slice of bacon. Roll up tightly. Serve with the mayo by drizzling the mayo over the top and place the remainder in a bowl for dipping.