This is a wonderful focaccia bread to have with a freshly made salad on the patio, chilled glass of…you know….sun shining, what more is there? You will love this and it is easy to make.
- 1 store-bought pizza dough (fresh)1 lb. wt.
- 2 tbsp. cornmeal
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 400g container ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, chilled and diced small
- 2 tbsp. Turbinado sugar (raw sugar)
- 2 tsp. fleur de sel
Place the dough in a large bowl, cover with plastic and set sit for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Invert baking sheet and sprinkle the cornmeal generously over it. Place the dough on the sheet. Dip your fingers into the melted butter and gently, but firmly, spread the dough out to cover the entire sheet. Brush the top with more melted butter.
Arrange the grapes, rosemary and ricotta cheese and cold butter evenly on top of the dough. Sprinkle the surface with sugar and salt.
Bake for about 15 minutes until the crust is a golden brown and puffed around the edges. Serve warm.
Was I right? Hmmmm? Yummy.