When this is served with lime flavoured rice, and a vegetable of your choosing, it is a delicious meal…for family or company alike.
- 3/4 cup thick teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp. dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. grated ginger, peeled
- 4 steaks, about 1 inch in thickness
- 2 fresh limes, cut in wedges (8 in total)
Combine the teriyaki sauce, sugar and ginger together. Remove 1/4 cup and place the remainder in a large sealable food bag. Press out the air and make sure the fillets are totally covered. Let marinate for 30-45 minutes, turning the bag over after 15 minutes.
Grill the steaks for about 5 minutes each side. It should flake easily. Brush throughout the grilling with the reserved sauce.
Plate and add 2 lime wedges on each plate. Add the rice and vegetable and you have another winner.