I know it is November….most of the Country is under a blanket of snow (not us, yet!) and the barbecue goes all year round, so buck up and try this…today would be a good day….in fact, any day is a good day.
- 1 wild salmon filet, skin and all pin bones removed, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- tartar sauce (recipe follows)
- butter lettuce
- fresh hamburger buns, warmed
Rub the salmon with olive oil and salt and pepper. Grill on a medium temperature for about 4 minutes each side until cooked through. You can add any other condiment you personally prefer, but these are scrumptuous as is.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. relish
- 2 tbsp. capers, coarsley chopped
- 1 tbsp. creamy horseradish
- 1 lemon, juiced
Combine the above ingredients, place in a sealable jar and refrigerate. This will keep for up to 10 days.
You could make this burger every day for 10 days….OR…make a lobster roll…or a Tilapia burger….yummmmmmm