It is always a treat to eat crab…you can even use canned crab if fresh is unavailable.
- 12 oz. of cooked king crab meat
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 green or red pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 English muffins, halved
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- lightly salt and pepper
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix the crab, celery, peppers and mayonnaise. Set this aside.
Lightly toast the muffin halves. Spread the crab mixture evenly on the halves and top with a slice of cheese. Place these on a parchment covered tray and toast in the oven for about 12 minutes.
I tell you, you will think the Angels are circling…just add a crisp salad and, of course, a glass of crisp, cold white wine.