This is a wonderful dish to make, especially if serving Buffet style.
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean hamburger
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 minced onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Mix together the above ingredients and form into two inch balls. Set aside
- 12 oz. bottle of chili sauce
- 6 oz. bottle hot ketchup
- 10 oz. bottle of grape jelly (no kidding)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
Mix these all together in a large pot. Bring to a boil and add the uncooked meatballs. Simmer this for thirty-forty minutes.
These can be served with rice or noodles. ENJOY! This truly is an addictive sauce and you will all be wanting more.