Makes 4 servings
- 4 6-ounce red snapper fillets
- Pinch of salt
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 yellow medium squash, julienned
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup chardonnay wine
- 4 tsp. lemon juice, divided
Preparation: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray four twelve inch by eighteen inch sheets of tinfoil with non stick cooking spray such as Pam. Place the fillet in the center, top with the vegetables, evenly distributed and add the wine and lemon juice, also equally. Now make a package by folding the edges tightly so that liquid does not escape. Place on a cookie sheet to bake.
Bake the packages until the fish is opaque which should take about ten minutes. Carefully open to check for doneness and plate the fish. Spoon any juices in the packages over the fish.