Salads can be humdrum sometimes, and this one will change the whole picture.
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 small radicchio head
- 1/2 fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, pinched off stem
- 3 – 4 golden beets, cooked and sliced thin
- 2 small peaches, peeled and sliced
- toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- pinch of sea salt
- squeeze of lime juice
Whisk together the oil, vinegar in the bottom of a large bowl.. Layer in the balance of ingredients, placing the radicchio first.
Cover with saran wrap and place in the fridge until dinner. When ready to serve, toss the salad together. Serve. This is a great salad to serve with a roast or barbecued chicken.