Earlier this year we were at a cooking class in Osoyoos and Chef Liam and his co-hort Moss gave us a Mexican meal. This is one of his recipes and believe me, it was really good.
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced (maybe)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 cup roasted corn kernals (off the cob)
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- juice and zest from 1 lime
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
Combine all the ingredients and let sit for 1 hour. Season to taste.
This was put into tortillas and it was really tasty.