We moved here in the Okanagan more than a year ago to retire and, as a bonus to me, be in the ‘neighborhood’ of my cousins. Well, next week we are having my cousin and family here for dinner.
This is our menu for the day….as I have always said, treat family, friends and guests who enter into your home the same. Always.
- Victor’s Bruschetta
- Potato Nests with Gingered Crab
- Duck Terrine….OMG this is fantastic
- Salmon baked in a salt blanket
- Roasted Corn Succotash…..another new favourite dish
- Homemade Dinner Rolls
- and if we remember to save room for dessert…
- Harvest Trifle
These dinners are fun for Don and myself. Fun to plan, fun to prepare for and certainly fun when we are all gathered around the table and enjoying one another’s company.