This is a really nice pate. So fresh and no chemicals or preservatives.
- 9 0z. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 oz. c heddar cheese (finely grated)
- 5 oz. Brie cheese, without covering
- 1/2 tsp worchestershire sauce
- few drops of tabasco
- 1 generous tbsp. brandy or a good port
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. softened butter
- chopped pistachios nuts
In your food processor, spoon all the ingredients, except nuts, and beat until nice and smooth. This will be soft, but you roll it out (wet your hands first) into a log shape and place in parchment paper. Chill in the fridge overnight.
Before serving, roll into the crushed nuts. Slice and serve with crackers or toast wedges.